WYCC provides boat trailer parking, covered slips, open slips with and without lifts, and racks for members’ boats. Click HERE
for Monthly Fees.
for our Boater Registration Form
WYCC also welcomes transient boaters. A reservation must be made with the club manager in advance. Below is helpful information for transient boaters.
Transient Boater Information
We hope your stay with us is a memorable one. Here are a few pieces of information that might be of interest to you:
- Docking is available for $1.50 per foot per day. We also provide 30 amp power at a cost of $3.00 per day; 50 amp power at $5.00 per day.
- If you belong to a Yacht/boat club that has a reciprocal agreement with WYCC, your first night is at no charge- your membership card must be presented for this to apply. Please check with the Club Manager or bartender on duty in the lounge for fees related to consecutive nights.
- You may use our restaurant/lounge, tennis courts, pool and snack bar. All charges must be paid for at time of purchase with a credit card. If you are a member of the Norfolk or Hampton Yacht Club, we are able to run a tab for you and forward it to your club. Please note, you must present your valid membership card for this to occur.
- There are restrooms with showers located at the back of the Yacht Pub for your convenience.
- If you are interested in becoming a non-resident member, please inquire inside the club for current rates and privileges.
- Click HERE for our Transient Boaters Form
Mariners Camp Week
Mariners Camp Week will be held at the Club from Monday, June 24th to Friday, June 28th. For more information Click HERE
The club maintains an "L" shaped, 25 meter swimming pool including a diving board, and a separate enclosed baby pool. The pool was completely renovated in 2004. WYCC has a youth award winning swim team called the "Sea Turtles" which competes locally.
Private swim lessons are available.
Visit the Swim Team's Website!