WYCC provides boat trailer parking, covered slips, open slips with and without lifts, and racks for members’ boats. Click HERE
for Monthly Fees
WYCC also welcomes transient boaters. A reservation must be made with the club manager in advance. Below is helpful information for transient boaters.
Transient Boater Information
We hope your stay with us is a memorable one. Here are a few pieces of information that might be of interest to you:
- Docking is available for $1.00 per foot per day. We also provide 30 amp power at a cost of $3.00 per day; 50 amp power at $5.00 per day.
- If you belong to a Yacht/boat club that has a reciprocal agreement with WYCC, your first night is at no charge- your membership card must be presented for this to apply. Please check with the Club Manager or bartender on duty in the lounge for fees related to consecutive nights.
- You may use our restaurant/lounge, tennis courts, pool and snack bar. All charges must be paid for at time of purchase with a credit card. If you are a member of the Norfolk or Hampton Yacht Club, we are able to run a tab for you and forward it to your club. Please note, you must present your valid membership card for this to occur.
- There are restrooms with showers located at the back of the Yacht Pub for your convenience.
- If you are interested in becoming a non-resident member, please inquire inside the club for current rates and privileges.
The club maintains an "L" shaped, 25 meter swimming pool including a diving board, and a separate enclosed baby pool. The pool was completely renovated in 2004. WYCC has a youth award winning swim team called the "Sea Turtles" which competes locally.
Private swim lessons are available.
Visit the Swim Team's Website!